Posted on: June 6, 2017
The Public Interest Network is hiring five digital campaigners ready to protect the environment and restore our democracy. You’ll work with organizations like Environment America and U.S. PIRG to craft and win campaigns to fight global warming, get big money out of politics, and protect our waterways from toxic pollution.
We’re looking for people who are eager and ready to learn new skills, want to work hard, and who won’t be satisfied until they win.
- Work with one of our program teams to run a powerful digital campaign to help solve global warming, expand solar energy, fight the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms, protect clean water, or restore our democracy
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community
- Coordinate with our field team of five to nine campaign organizers, and back them up with emails, web pages and digital strategy
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
- Can write persuasively and boil complex issues down to a single sentence
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up
- Are excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML
- Want to make the world better and won’t shy away from pointing blame
- Have built something from scratch
- Sweat the details
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package. Eligible staff receive paid holidays, sick days, and vacation days; and the opportunity to enroll in our group health care, college loan assistance, and 401(k) programs. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
Things To Know When You Apply:
The Public Interest Network is a group of organizations that share a vision of a better future, a set of core values, and a strategic approach to making positive change. Click here for things you should know about our network when you apply.
The Public Interest Network is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.