Digital Recruitment Director
Posted on: March 20, 2017
Protecting the environment, public health, our financial security, and a fair democracy just became even more important. And, at Work For Progress, that’s what we do.
We’re looking for a Digital Director to work with staff across the country to run powerful digital campaigns to recruit the people we need to help alleviate global warming, expand solar energy, fight the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms, protect clean water, or restore our democracy.
- Develop an online strategy to help identify the best candidates for our positions
- Write emails that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of potential candidates
- Design and curate content for social media
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our name recognition and get the word out about our jobs to as many people as possible
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
- Can boil complex issues down to a single sentence
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up
- Are excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML
- Want to make the world better and won’t shy away from pointing blame
- Have built something from scratch
- Sweat the details
Locations: Washington, DC; Denver, CO, or Boston, MA
Compensation & Benefits: The target starting compensation for this position is $25,500 in the first year. Work for Progress offers a competitive benefits package. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
To Apply: Click Here
Work for Progress is part of The Public Interest Network — a group of organizations that share a vision of a better future, a set of core values, and a strategic approach to making positive change. Click here for things you should know about our network when you apply.
Work for Progress is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status.