Posted on: April 6, 2021
The Public Interest Network is hiring digital campaigners who are ready to protect the environment and restore our democracy. You’ll work with organizations like Environment America, U.S. PIRG and Environmental Action to craft and win campaigns to fight global warming, get big money out of politics, and protect our public lands and wildlife.
We’re looking for people who are eager and ready to learn new skills, want to work hard, and who won’t be satisfied until they win.
- Run powerful digital campaigns to help solve global warming, expand solar energy, fight the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms, defend public lands, and restore our democracy
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters
- Coordinate with our field team of five to nine campaign organizers, and back them up with digital strategy and content
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Can write persuasively and boil complex issues down to a single sentence
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up
- Are excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML
- Want to make the world better and won’t shy away from pointing blame
- Have built something from scratch
- Sweat the details
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $28,000-$30,000 and depends on relevant experience, education, and location. The Public Interest Network offers an excellent benefits package. Our benefits package may include medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents, needs-based student loan assistance, 401(k) plan with employer match, commuter benefit program, paid time off, parental leave and long-term disability insurance. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
For the foreseeable future, all of our staff are working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fill out our online application by clicking here.
Things To Know When You Apply
The Public Interest Network operates and supports organizations committed to a shared vision of a better world and a strategic approach to social change. Please visit our core values page for things you should know about our network when you apply.
The Public Interest Network is an equal opportunity employer.