Impact Recruitment Director
Posted on: April 25, 2017
FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT, OUR DEMOCRACY, OUR FUTURE.
Impact was created by leading advocacy organizations like Environment America, U.S. PIRG and the PIRG Campus Action project. We build the grassroots action and power it takes to make an impact on important issues.
We currently have organizers in states across the U.S. working with national campaigns to get our country to 100 percent renewable energy, ban the use of bee-killing pesticides, and end the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms.
Right now we’re looking for a Recruitment Director who can help leverage our strong field presence, team of 30+ staff, and track record of results to help identify and hire our next leaders. They are responsible for recruiting talented entry-level staff to run campaigns on some of our country’s biggest issues.
- Recruitment strategy: Work with staff across the country to coordinate messaging and carry out comprehensive plans to meet our overall staffing goals.
- Candidate outreach: Identify top potential candidates, conduct interviews and make hiring decisions.
- Networking: Develop strategic relationships with partner organizations and universities and serve as the public face for our recruitment efforts at conferences, career panels, and job forums.
- Tracking and data analysis: Oversee our tracking and data analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Operations management: Oversee daily operations of the department, including creating and managing the department’s budget and overseeing systems and candidate communications.
- Canvassing: Run a canvass office during the summer, build the organization through canvassing, and train others to canvass.
Pay & Benefits:
Target annual compensation for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. We value experience with project management, networking, and running grassroots campaigns. Impact offers a competitive benefits package.
Boston, MA or Washington, DC, or Denver, CO
- Things to know when you apply:
- Impact is part of The Public Interest Network — a group of organizations that share a vision of a better future, a set of core values, and a strategic approach to making positive change. Click here for things you should know about our network when you apply.
To Apply: Click Here
Impact is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.